Previously Help Advisory Positions
• Medical Director, White Rose Ambulance Service, York, PA
• Associate Clinical Director, Boone Regional Emergency Medical Services Systems, Inc.
• Physician Advisor, Kentucky Peer Review Organization
• Consultant Advisory Group on Jail Accreditation, American Medical Association (1980-1982)
• Toxicology Committee, American College of Emergency Physicians (1980-1985, Chairman 1982-1985)
• Scientific Meetings Committee, American College of Emergency Physicians (1982-1983)
• Committee on Accreditation, National Committee on Correctional Health Care, American Medical Association (1983-1984, Chairman 1984)
• Technical Assistance Consultant, National Institute of Corrections, Receiving Screening Guidelines
• Consultant, U.S. Justice Department.
• Accreditation Inspector, American Medical Association.
• Consultant, American College of Emergency Physicians.
• Reviewer, Annals of Emergency Medicine
• Co-Editor, Topics in Emergency Medicine
• Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts B.S. (Chemistry) Cum Laude (1964-1967)
• Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania M.D. (1967-1971)
• St. Vincent's Hospital & Medical Center, New York City, New York Straight Medical Internship (1971-1972)
• University of Kentucky Medical Center, Lexington, Kentucky, Emergency Medicine Residency (1976-1978)
• University of Kentucky Medical Center, Lexington, Kentucky, Master's Program, Toxicology (Course Work Completed, 1980.
• University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Masters of Business Administration (1991)
• President, Kentucky Chapter of American College of Emergency Physicians
• Board of Directors, Pennsylvania Chapter, American College of Emergency Physicians
• Board of Directors, American Guardian Life Insurance Company